Live Stream - 10th Annual Chair Summit - Master Class for Neuroscience Professional Development
neuroscienceCME Medical MeetingSymposium Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
November 16 - 18, 2017, New Orleans, LA
This activity offers CE credit for:%>
- Physicians (CME)
- Nurses (CNE)
- Pharmacists (ACPE)
All other clinicians will receive a Certificate of Attendance stating this activity was certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Credit Expiration Date:
Sunday, November 18, 2018
|2017 Chair Summit Faculty,
Chair Summit Live Stream
At the end of this CE activity, participants should be able to:
- Integrate evidence-based best care into everyday clinical practice, including the latest measurement- and outcomes-based clinical research and data on psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Translate current and emerging scientific evidence into clinical practice and individualized care decisions for psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Actively participate in open, unfiltered discussions with experts, interdisciplinary team members, and colleagues regarding the challenges in daily clinical practice so that new insights can be applied to improve patient care.
The following learning objectives pertain only to those requesting CNE or CPE credit:
- Identify validated questionnaires used to assess symptoms of psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Describe best practices for diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric and neurologic disorders based on review of high-level evidence and discussions with clinical experts and colleagues.
CME Credit (Physicians):
CME Outfitters, LLC, designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CPE Credit (Pharmacists):
CME Outfitters, LLC, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. 13 contact hours (1.3 CEUs) Universal Activity Number: 0376-0000-17-042-L01-P
All faculty participating in CME Outfitters continuing education activities are required to disclose any conflict(s) of interest related to the content of their presentation(s) as defined by the ACCME's Standards for Commercial Support, and other accrediting and regulatory bodies. Full disclosure of faculty relationships will be made on this website and within the activity course materials prior to the premiere date of this activity.
Questions about this activity? Call us at 877.CME.PROS (877.263.7767).